Thursday, March 25, 2010

“Nostradamus” Bachmann

Michele Bachmann compares herself to another medieval nutcase; that sounds about right doesn’t it?

“I said I had very serious concerns that Barack Obama had anti-American views,” she said Wednesday night, according to Politico's report from the closed-press fundraiser. “And now I look like Nostradamus.”

Back in 2008 when Bachmann was running for re-election, she said on MSNBC that she was "very concerned" that Obama "may have anti-American views."

In fact, this quatrain fragment by Michele Bachmann has just been discovered:

In the sulfurous year of 2010
If men do still exist by then,
The King of Kenya will, I warn ya, leave
A mark from Maine to California.

In his fetid wake I see
A country that looks less like me.
Where hate and prejudice once flourished,
The human spirit is sadly nourished.

So patriots keep thy powder dry,
The reasons I can’t tell you why, exactly,
But know that when at last I call,
You’ll have to come and shoot them all.

There are probably more verses yet to be discovered. If you come across any, please post them in the comments.

No comments: